Soil bound nutrients
Providing natural crop stimulation for healthy growth, better yield and increased quality
Rise™ P is a microbial preparation containing a very high concentration of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain IT45 isolated through Lallemand Research.
The bacteria Bacillus IT45 contained in Rise™ P multiply and quickly colonise the rhizosphere (zone near to the roots) by feeding on the root exudates.
In return, this microbial population will provide several beneficial outcomes to the plants: solubilising Phosphorus and stimulating growth of efficient roots and root hairs.
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain IT45
The bacteria Bacillus IT45 provides several significant benefits to crop plants:
- Stimulating the start-up of young plants.
- Improving soil exploration by roots, allowing better nutrient and water uptake.
- Enhancing the productivity of plants, allowing better growth, yield and quality.
• Composition: 2×1010 CFU/g of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain IT45.
(CFU: Colony Forming Unit. Unit of measure for living microorganisms able to multiply)
• Formulation: wettable powder.
• Storage: can be stored for 36 months in a dry place at room temperature in its hermetically sealed original packaging.
• Organic Agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certification body approval.
1 kg bag
Dose rate and frequency:
Compatibility: ask your distributor before mixing with plant protection products.
Recommendations: apply the product in humid conditions. Optimal temperature between 10°C and 30°C.