Open Field Salads
[tip burn – blackheart –
browing – cracking control]
Naturally secure yield and quality by protecting crops during difficult conditions at key growth stages.
IntraCell® is a highly soluble product containing more than 96% of natural Glycine Betaine, a persistant and powerful osmoprotectant.
IntraCell® adjusts the osmotic balance inside the plant cells, by being translocated throughout the plant within 24 hours and remaining active for a minimum of 21 days.
It provides several beneficial outcomes:
- Increasing the ability of plants to obtain water from the soil and to retain it efficiently.
- Improving the resistance of tissues and maintaining the metabolism in cases of hydric stress, salinity and temperature shock.
- Enhancing the mobilisation of nutrients such as calcium and trace elements.
IntraCell® benefits growth and improves harvest outcomes:
- Reduction of Tip Burn (or foliar necrosis) in leafy salads.
- Reduction of Blossom-End Rot (or black rot) in fruiting vegetables.
- Improvement of shelf-life post-harvest in strawberries.
Composition: >96% of Glycine Betaine.
Formulation: wettable powder.
Organic agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certification body approval.
Storage: can be stored for 36 months in a dry place at room temperature in its hermetically sealed original packaging.
Dose rate and frequency
– preferably apply under good humidity conditions (>70%) and without rain falling at or soon after application.
– possible to mix with fungicide, insecticide and foliar nutrient applications (ask your distributor in order to check compatibilities)
– do not mix with herbicides.