Broad Acre Crops
[end product survival &
Naturally secure yield and quality by protecting crops during difficult conditions at key growth stages.
IntraCell® is a highly soluble product containing more than 96% of natural Glycine Betaine, a persistant and powerful osmoprotectant.
IntraCell® adjusts the osmotic balance inside the plant cells, by being translocated throughout the plant within 24 hours and remaining active for a minimum of 21 days.
It provides several beneficial outcomes:
- Increasing the ability of plants to obtain water from the soil and to retain it efficiently.
- Improving the resistance of tissues and maintaining the metabolism in cases of hydric stress, salinity and temperature shock.
- Enhancing the mobilisation of nutrients such as calcium and trace elements.
IntraCell® provides several significant benefits to straw cereals:
- Secures the yield.
- Improves the utilisation of foliar applied products.
- Promotes translocation of nitrogen to grain.
Composition: >96% of Glycine Betaine.
Formulation: wettable powder.
Organic agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certification body approval.
Storage: can be stored for 36 months in a dry place at room temperature in its hermetically sealed original packaging.
- preferably apply under good humidity conditions (<70%) and without rain falling at or soon after application.
- possible to mix with fungicide, insecticide and foliar nutrient applications (ask your distributor in order to check compatibilities).
- do not mix with herbicides.