Broad Acre Crops
Soil bound nutrients
Providing natural crop stimulation for healthy growth, better yield and increased quality
Rise™ P is a microbial preparation containing a very high concentration of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain IT45 isolated through Lallemand Research.
The bacteria Bacillus IT45 contained in Rise™ P multiply and quickly colonise the rhizosphere (zone near to the roots) by feeding on the root exudates.
In return, this microbial population will provide several beneficial outcomes to the plants: solubilising Phosphorus and stimulating growth of efficient roots and root hairs.
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain IT45
- Promotes faster growth early in the cycle.
- Improves the evenness of flowering.
- Increases the yield.
• Composition: 2×1010 CFU/g of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain IT45.
(CFU: Colony Forming Unit. Unit of measure for living microorganisms able to multiply)
• Formulation: wettable powder.
• Storage: can be stored for 36 months in a dry place at room temperature in its hermetically sealed original packaging.
• Organic Agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certification body approval.
1 kg bag
- Dose: 150 g/ha
- Method of application: soil spray.
- Application stage:
- canned peas: 2 leaves to 4 leaves.
- Green beans-dry beans: emergence to 4 leaves
- Compatibility: ask your distributor before mixing with plant protection products.
- Recommendations: apply the product in humid conditions. Optimal temperature between 10°C and 30°C. Avoid applications on dry ground during periods of hot weather (>35°C).