Forage legumes and grassland
Boosting vigour and providing plant revitalization.
Folwin® is a liquid phyto-strengthener that contains a high concentration of specific yeast fractions isolated through Lallemand Research.
Folwin® supplies an infusion of nutrient elements, derived from a non-animal origin, that are quickly assimilated saving considerable energy for treated plants.
Delivery of this assistance helps with:
- Stimulating vital metabolic processes, such as photosynthesis.
- Providing security for key phases in plant growth cycles particularly when difficult climatic conditions or other challenges occur.
Folwin® promotes natural metabolic activity (particular photosynthesis) and saves energy (photosynthates).
Folwin® provides several benefits to crop plants:
- Supporting growth through revitalizing effects particularly in difficult growing conditions or after challenges
- Stimulating re-greening of foliage
- Activating natural metabolic processes particularly photosynthesis
- Composition: extracts isolated from a specific yeast strain.
- Dry matter : >50%
- Formulation: liquid
- Storage: can be stored for 24 months in a dry place at room temperature in its hermetically sealed original packaging.
- Organic Agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certification body approval.
5 litre can
- Dose rate & frequency: see recommendations per crop type:
- Compatibility: ask your distributor before mixing with plant protection products.
- Preparation: the concentrated liquid product must be diluted with water prior to foliar spraying or root application.
- Recommendation: target the beginning of the growing cycle or after stresses and challenges have been encountered.