Boosting vigour and providing plant revitalization.
Folwin® is a liquid phyto-strengthener that contains a high concentration of specific yeast fractions isolated through Lallemand Research.
Folwin® supplies an infusion of nutrient elements, derived from a non-animal origin, that are quickly assimilated saving considerable energy for treated plants.
Delivery of this assistance helps with:
- Stimulating vital metabolic processes, such as photosynthesis.
- Providing security for key phases in plant growth cycles particularly when difficult climatic conditions or other challenges occur.
Folwin® promotes natural metabolic activity (particular photosynthesis) and saves energy (photosynthates).
- Support plants during stress conditions at flowering: low temperature.
- Reduce fruit deformation and improve size uniformity: more marketable fruits.
Folwin® supplies a perfusion of readily available nutrients (free amino acids, vitamins, mineral elements…). These are derived from a non-animal origin and can be quickly assimilated to boost vigour at the start of the
growing cycle, improve tolerance of stress conditions during flowering and assist with recovery after challenges in the growing season.
- Composition: extracts isolated from a specific yeast strain.
- Dry matter : >50%
- Formulation: liquid
- Storage: can be stored for 24 months in a dry place at room temperature in its hermetically sealed original packaging.
- Organic Agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certification body approval.
5 litre can
- Compatibility: ask your distributor before mixing with plant protection products.